In the absence of my own National Parents Day gift, they sent us some beautiful items for her ever-growing wardrobe.
Toby Tiger (£21.99) - I'm so in love with the appliquéd sausage dog.
We were also sent this beautiful rainbow dress, also from Toby Tiger (£25.99), but the weather hasn't been cool enough to wear it yet.
There are so many reasons why I'm honoured to call her my daughter:
1. She's remarkably clever for her 19 months on the planet; the way she solves puzzles in lightening speed time, the way she's almost mastered counting to ten, the way she can sing The Wheels on the Bus along with us.
2. Busby loves reading. Reading is something that Nick and I are both incredibly passionate about, so we were keen to introduce her early (from day one, in fact!). We have definitely created a mini book worm.
3. I never thought we'd be able to create someone so beautiful, but every day I fall in love with her a little bit more. We rarely have little photoshoot sessions like this anymore; mostly because she started being able to move on her own, and I found her very difficult to capture! It was nice to shoot her in a relaxed setting (thank you Mr Tumble) and enjoy marvelling at her beauty.
4. She already has wonderful manners, which is something that is important to both Nick and I. She can say "please" and "thank you", and uses them in the correct places... usually to her advantage, thus gaining an extra biscuit, or more recently, an ice cream!
5. She's quirky and a little bit crazy, with her various obsessions (buses, trains, drain covers), but we love her even more because of this... And anyway, we are both crazy and a little bit quirky too!
*We were sent the above products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.*